Friday 2 May 2014

Yet Another Shopping Trip

So today I went to return a pair of shoes to Next with my mum and sister and it ended up us spending 4 hours at the shops. This was mainly because my mum was treating my sister to basically a whole new wardrobe for her school trip to Spain, and since I am skint I managed to get a couple of things out her.

I have been looking for a maxi dress for a while now that I can wear to the airport for when I go on my first holiday of the summer with my friends. So as I was looking in H&M today I found the perfect dress. The dress is grey, with straps and has a sort of elasticated waist band so it comes in at the waist. It is the perfect length, however I will need to get it taken in at the top as it is too big for my bust/rib area. But apart from that I love it, and it was only £9.99!! The dress also comes in black and blue and I'm considering going back for the black one.

In a previous post I mentioned a crop top I got for £3.99. Well I spotted another one when I was in today. I don't really know how I'd describe the print, you will be able to decide for yourself with the photo, but it is either palm tree leafs or marijuana print. It is black, with white leafs/marijuana and is very cropped. For £3.99 you cannot complain and will look amazing with a pair of denim shorts on holiday.

I nipped into Superdrug as I ran out of my eyebrow pencil yesterday and cannot live without it so bought a new one. I wanted to try a different one but as I am going out tomorrow night I thought it was risky so stuck to the Collection Eyebrow Definer Pencil in shade Blonde. I have previously done a post on this if you'd like to know how amazing this product is, just click here. I also purchased some of Superdrug's eyelashes for tomorrow night as I have lost the ones I was going to use - typical. They're called Natural Edition 11 Lashes, I've never tried them before but hopefully they'll do the trick and be lovely.

4 comments:

  1. Such bargains from h&m! I can't wait to pop in and do some shopping after exams! I think you'll really suit the printed crop :) both picks are perfect for summer :) x
    |Life as a Petite|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you must, they have so much at really cheap prices!

      Delete
  2. love that maxi dress, I really need to get one for summer X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love that it comes in at the waist, very flattering x

      Delete