Saturday 10 May 2014

POREfessional

i really need to start scheduling my posts as I seem to be so busy that writing a post every day seems to just be impossible.

So, I have recently been shopping and I will split the haul into a few posts as I done a lot of shopping but for now I have a review on Benefit's Porefessional.

I have never actually bought a full sized one of this product, but I have had about 9 of the sample sizes that I get in the gift sets usually for my birthday and Christmas. The sample size lasts such a long time that it isn't really necessary to buy a full bottle, especially since it costs £24.50. But this product is by far one of my favourite things to use, as I have quite large pores on my nose area and as soon as I apply this they completely disappear. It is amazing! It is definitely a must have in my make up bag at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment