Sunday 4 May 2014

May Wishlist!

There are so many things that I want this month and I don't even get paid until next Friday (9th May), and it's even more annoying that I have to put money away to save for my holiday. Anyway, I have picked my favourite pieces that I'd love to own and will show you below.

1.  Watermelon Print Top - Zara
2. Real Techniques Core Collection - Boots 
3. Barry M Gelly in Rose Hip - Barry M
4. Naked 3 Palette - feelunique.com
5. Monorose Coord Set - Motel
6. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick - Boots
7. Halle Platform High Heels - my1stwish.co,uk

So this is what I hope to buy this month along with holiday clothes! Feelunique.com are doing an offer with £10 off at the moment when entering the code 'WAHANDA10' at the checkout. So you are getting the Naked 3 palette for £27!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment