Wednesday 7 May 2014

MET GALA 2014

As most people will know Monday night was the night of the Met Gala in NYC, which is a huge annual event in fashion. I thought I'd share my favourite looks of the night.

1. Kendall Jenner in Topshop
 
 
 
2. Rihanna in Stella McCartney
 
 
 
3. Blake Lively in Gucci
 
 
4. Victoria Beckham in Victoria Beckham
 
 
 
 These were my absolute favourites of the night, although many other celebrities looked amazing, these ones just made it for me, they look absolutely flawless. On the other hand, some celebrities just did not get it on point, what was Alexa Chung thinking in her washed out blue dress?
 
Who were your favourites from this year?
 

4 comments:

  1. Kendall, Blake Lively and Victorias were my absolute favourite I love how simple their dresses are but how beautiful and stylish they look! I really wasn't a fan of kate upton's, rita oras, beyonces and a few more, but I've forgotten :p x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, cara was a bit casual too but still rocked it x

      Delete
  2. Blake Lively is my ultimate girl crush, she is so beautiful! Plus I love Kendall Jenner! x

    Cat | LilacGhosts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thee biggest kardashian fan, but love the jenner girls style x

      Delete