Tuesday 6 May 2014

Benefit's Hoola

This product is just unreal. I have had it lying in my drawers for months and completely forgot I had 2 of them!! So as I was cleaning out my make-up I decided I would give it a try as it is raved about a lot.

It is said to be the 'UKs no 1 best selling bronzer' and I understand why. As it is matte based, there is no shimmer to it so with my oilyish skin it works a treat. It is the perfect shade of bronze, as I have tried some that are a bit too orange and look like it's went wrong. However, not this one, it is absolutely amazing. I can't see me switching to another bronzer in a very long time.

I have also used Benefit's 'One Hot Minute' bronzer and I did love that at the time but I prefer Hoola so much more. It comes with the perfect application brush as well, so what more could you want?

Have you tried this bronzer before? If you have, what's your opinion?

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Only bronzer I own and haven't felt the need to get another!

    aspiring-londoner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete