Monday 5 May 2014

Mascara Reviews

I never really use the same mascara over again unless I really love it. But I thought I'd share my opinion on a few mascaras that I have tried recently.

1. Bad Gal Lash by Benefit
This is one of the first high end mascaras I tried out, I remember getting it for my 13th birthday and falling in love. I've had about 8 of these and still love it, although I don't use it much anymore I always seem to have one lying around. I absolutely love it, and I'd recommend it to anyone.


 2. Le Volume De Chanel Mascara by Chanel
So this is probably the best mascara out there, but it is a bit over my price range at the moment when saving for a holiday. I actually got this as a free sample as Chanel were giving them out to try online and I was lucky enough to get my hands on it. I will repurchase this again when I come home from my holiday, or possibly at duty free as it is £25.


3. Scandaleyes Retro Glam by Rimmel
I also adore this mascara, and is the one I am using at the moment. It leaves your eyelashes maximised and look amazing. I was actually going to put on false eyelashes last night but after using this I didn't need to as my lashes looked as if I already had. So on the plus side it saves time, stress of putting them on and money for eyelashes. Bonus!!


When I was tidying out my make up I found another 2 mascaras that I've never actually used before, so I'm going to give them a try and possibly review them in a few weeks.













Have you used any of these mascaras? Which mascara would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment