Wednesday 14 May 2014

Yet Another Haul // ASOS

ASOS is my all time favourite shop, so when they have offers on for a limited time I always have to grab something. Although now I've banned myself, which is proving difficult as I have another few pieces of makeup due tomorrow.

ASOS Clutch Bag with Scallop Flap
Every time I go out I always take my big Kardashian Kollection bag, but I love the idea of taking a clutch. So I decided as I have many events coming up it was time to purchase a clutch. This is the one I chose, it was only £7 and is the perfect size for going out. It also has a long strap if you decide you want to wear it over your shoulder rather than carrying it. A monochrome bag is perfect as it goes with pretty much everything and I can't wait to use it. I have attached a link but it seems to have sold out.

Monki Miracle Black Snake Zip Around Purse
When I go out I don't usually take as much with me in my purse, however the purse I use everyday is too big for a clutch. So I decided that I'd just buy a purse that I'd use when I didn't need all my cards and just some cash. This was only £4.50, such a great buy!! And most of all it fits nicely inside my new clutch.




ASOS Pug Socks
I do not even have to justify myself for these socks, they have pugs on them!! These are the cutest socks (along with my percy pig ones), I didn't even check the price before adding them to bag. And they were only £3, I may need to get myself some more!!

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
This (as well as the wake me up foundation) has been raved about on so many blogs and youtube videos so I thought I'd give it a go, seeing as it was only £4. I got it in the shade 020 and really do hope it is as good as it's made out to be.

Patisserie De Bain Lip Balm
I already have a tonne of lip balms, but this one looked so pretty and is in the flavour of 'strawberry cupcake' so couldn't say no.

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint
'Rose Hip' is a colour of Barry M polish that everyone is getting, so I jumped on the bandwagon as I adore Barry M nail polishes. Unfortunately I'm apparently not allowed to wear nail varnish to work, so when I'll be able to try this out I'm unsure :(. Right now ASOS are selling these at just £3!!



 
 
 
I am waiting for another parcel but it just has another Rimmel colour balm and a new primer, not too exciting. Come by tomorrow for a review on the Rimmel Colour Balms. Have you been loving asos lately too?
 


2 comments:

  1. I love asos as well, i esp love their petite range :) That bag is so nice, and for £7 makes even more fab! Those socks are adorable too :) x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're my absolute favourite! I also love that!! x

      Delete