Sunday 11 May 2014

New Beauty Bits

As I got paid on Friday (finally  - it felt like I'd been waiting forever) I took a trip to the shops to treat myself. I have been reading so many blog posts lately (procrastinating whilst I should be revising - oops) and saw so many things that I knew I had to have my hands on. However, I'm saving for my holiday and need to buy new summery clothes to go away so had to limit myself.

Superdrug had their 3 for 2 across all beauty products offer on, so how could I turn it down. So I picked up 3 items from the makeup section and the tan I use was half price so it was a must have, although I have so many bottles already, I will never stop using tan.

Also in advance, sorry for poor quality photos, they've been taken on my iPhone as I have limited time at the moment to write up blog posts.


 
 
 
 
As I've been needing a new powder for so long I thought I'd give this one a try as I've been loving Rimmel products lately. I bought this in the lightest shade '01 - transparent' as I never like my powders being dark and do only use minimal of this so my skin doesn't look oily and shiny. I haven't tried this one yet, but will most likely do a review at some point
 
This is a much loved nail paint for bloggers this spring as it is a lovely pastel blue colour from Barry M's spring range. I originally wanted the pale pink 'Rose Hip' but they were unfortunately sold out, so I went for this one instead. I have a massive Barry M nail paint collection already and this will add nicely to it (I will do a blog post on this collection). I have used this and it's already on my nails, and I absolutely love it, such a perfect colour for the spring/summer.
 
I was never really a fan on wearing bright lip colours, but recently I've started wearing lipsticks more often. This colour balm is similar to the shape of a crayon and goes on smoothly and lasts a long time, mines is in the shade "Rumour Has It - 220" and I love it. I have tried this out already when going out on Friday night and I love it, it doesn't leave your lips dry at all and stayed on for the entire night, I'd definitely recommend this one and I plan on purchasing more in different colours.
 
I have previously done a blog post about this tan(here) raving about how much I love it, so won't go into detail about it. But I still adore this tan, and use it all the time and have yet to experience streaks etc with it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment