Wednesday 14 May 2014

Liebster Award

So I've been nominated for this award twice in the past few days so I'm going to do them as a combined post (althoughhttp://mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk and Becca - http://trinketboxblog.blogspot.co.uk/ for my nominations.
it's going to be pretty long). I'd like to thank both Lydia -

The only rules are:

  • Thank the amazing blogger that nominated you
  • Answer the 11 questions the nominator provided
  • Nominate another 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  • Post 11 different questions for your nominees to answer
  • Contact your nominees to let them know you've nominated them
Be prepared that this is going to be a huge post as I'll need to answer 22 questions
 
Lydia's questions
 
1. What is your favourite Disney movie?
I have to admit I did jump on to the Frozen bandwagon, and would say that is my all time favourite. It's just a sweet film I absolutely love it.
 
2. What is your best cooking achievement?
This actually happened today, I made chicken. It sounds like nothing, but I am a terrible cook so I'm proud of that.
 
3. What is your favourite dessert?
Anything with chocolate, I love m&s desserts or the chocolate cheesecake from Nandos.
 
4. What is your ideal holiday location?
I've been to Florida a good 8 times and no where will ever come close as to how amazing it is.
 
5. Favourite book?
Fault in our Stars - John Green
 
6. What are you currently wearing?
My gym gear - nike leggings, nike free run 5.0s in pink, nike pink sports bra, nike 'just do it' baggy top
 
7. Who is your favourite Youtube?
Becca Rose or Inthefrow (Victoria)
 
8. One fact not many people know about you?
I got my ears pinned back a few years back.
 
9. Favourite song at the moment?
All of me - John Legend or Fancy - Iggy Azalea oh or High Hopes - Kodaline
 
10. Favourite outfit?
My co-ord set from Motel Rocks (here)
 
11. One thing on your bucket list?
Visit every US state. (I can dream)
 
 
So I've actually realised Becca didn't post any questions, so that saves me answering them and it will also make this blog shorter. So here are my questions below:
 
1. Favourite make up brand
2. What is your party trick?
3. What is your occupation?
4. Middle names?
5. Favourite Kardashian/Jenner?
6. Who inspires you?
7. Style icon?
8. What do you order from Nandos? (if you go)
9. Are you going anywhere on holiday this summer?
10. What is your favourite chocolate bar?
11. Proudest achievement to date?
 
And here are the bloggers that I nominate:
 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry I didn't post any questions! I totally didn't realise until Miarara left me a comment telling me I'd left them out! Apologies but thank you anyway, your blog really deserves more attention!
    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me but I've recently done this

    I’ve nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, have a look at my blog for more info http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete