Monday 12 May 2014

New Look & H&M // Haul

As I am going on holiday with my friends in just over a month I've officially started 'summer holiday' shopping as I want to buy basically a whole new wardrobe. Whether that'll be affordable or not is another thing. But on the plus side I basically have all my Euros that I need sorted. Phew, one less stress!

So I bought a few basic things for my holiday whilst out shopping at the weekend.

First off I went into New Look, originally for a bikini I had wanted that went into the sale but went out of stock :(. But I ended up with a few things anyway.

After buying my Topshop skate shoes I needed to buy these kind of socks to wear with them, and only having 3 pairs I thought I'd purchase some more. I managed to get 3 pairs for £2.99, absolute bargain.



I don't actually own many pairs of sandals as I threw all my old ones out recently, so when I spotted these in New Look I was drawn to them. the gold detail around the front is what made me love them so much, because of this I thought they'd be more expensive than they were. But no, they were £7.99!!!!! I was so shocked at how cheap they were I thought it was a misprint, but no they were that price. There were many different colours so I may need to go back and get more.

Lastly, I picked up a bag as the one I had been using everyday broke :(. I'd grudged paying around £45 for a bag in river island, so when I saw this bag in the New Look sale I had to have it. £9 for a bag, what more could you want in life. This actually made my day and I've been using it every day since I got it. It's the perfect size that fits all my essentials in, and has a long strap so I can wear it on my shoulder and a phone pocket and zipped pocket inside.  It is an absolute dream. However, it doesn't seem to appear on the website I'm afraid.



I've fell in love with so much in H&M at the moment, but I didn't get as much as I wanted as they never seem to have my size in at my local store, so I'm going to visit the ones in the centre and hopefully get some pieces there.

I did manage to pick up this playsuit that I've had my eye on for weeks, I did get the size up as they didn't have my size (shock) so I'm hoping this fits as I'm yet to try it on. It is a sort of chevron black and white playsuit that is fitted at the waist and has a criss cross finish to the back. Perfect for summer, and at only £12.99 you can't really go wrong.

 I also bought 4 basic crop tops in 4 colours: black, grey, bright pink and white. I did have a photo of these but it would not let me upload so I'm sorry about that. They are most likely going to be in your local h&m along with the rest of the basics. They were £1.99 each, I mean how could anyone complain at that. Which is the main reason I bought one in every colour (well every colour available in my size, there was also a yellow one). They are the perfect summer essential, perfect for by the pool or a trip to the beach.

So I realise this is a pretty long winded post, but I hope you enjoy. Have you started your holiday shopping yet?




 

4 comments:

  1. Love the sandals & bag. I've started buying summery dresses even though I don't know for sure yet if I am going on hol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just discovered your blog and nominated you for the Liebster Award! Make sure to check my blog for your questions! trinketboxblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That playsuit is so cute! Nearly bought one very similar :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete