Wednesday 30 April 2014

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink

Everyone has went crazy with pink today as it is Mean Girls' 10th anniversary today. Personally I absolutely LOVE the film. So today I wore pink to represent one of my favourite movies. And thanks to the asos delivery woman I got to wear more pink as my new amazing coat arrived today.

I got 3 items today delivered from ASOS and wanted to share them with everyone.

First off I repurchased Benefits Bo-oing concelear in shade 02. This was recommended to me by tonnes of people and many of my friends used it, so since I love every other Benefit product I had tried I thought it was worth a shot. And everyone was completely right, Benefit got it on point again. I've been using Benefit for about 5 years now, and love every product I get. It is cream based rather than liquid, and stays on for the whole day, giving red marks and spots complete coverage. I would recommend this to everyone!

Next I thought I'd try one of the 'Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lip Tints' as they were doing a 35% off beauty products so it was only £4. How could you say no at £4? It is double ended, one end with the lip tint with the applicator similar to a felt tip marker and the other side with a lip balm 'to moisture and gloss your lips'. I got the one in the shade '300 Perpetual Plum'.

Lastly, is the favourite thing I've possibly ever purchased. I have been looking for a pink coat forever and when the one I have been looking at went into asos's 50% of 50 items I HAD to have it. It is so so beautiful. The coat is petite exclusive and a fluffy sort of material in a pastel pink colour. Everyone needs this coat in their wardrobe.






 I finished off my day with a cheese and bacon beef burger and peri peri chips at handmade burger co, and it was absolutely amazing.






No comments:

Post a Comment