Saturday 19 April 2014

H&M Body Spray

I visited London for the first time this January and fell in love with it, especially the shopping. It was also my first visit to Victoria Secret's and could have spent the entire day there.. however, we simply had no time.

I did come across the 'Coconut Passion Body Mist' which is absolutely delightful, and regret only buying 1 bottle.

So when visiting H&M on Tuesday, I came across a Vanilla Body Spray, which I thought I'd try out - as it was only £1.99 -  hoping it would be similar.  Unfortunately, it was not great at all, the smell was barely there. Whether it's just because I'm comparing it to another one or not but I generally think it has no proper scent to it.

There were however, different scents so I may go back and try another one as I don't have a better one to compare it with and see if that is much better.

It can be found here: http://www.hm.com/gb/product/25154?article=25154-A

and looks like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment