Tuesday 22 April 2014

Eyebrow defining

I'm no Cara Delevingne. But when it comes to eyebrows they have to always be on point. I mean awful eyebrows are just my worst nightmare. Personally, I have awkward eyebrows as there are gaps in them which means I need to pencil them in everyday anyway. However, finding the perfect eyebrow pencil seems to be a challenge and I have currently settled for one by Collection. I have also tried ones previously by Maybelline and Rimmel.

1. Maybelline Eye Brow Pencil
I've looked everywhere to see what this is exactly called and cannot find it anywhere and is no longer on Boots or Superdrug's website, so maybe it no longer exists. I have no idea. I'd say this one was my second favourite. This one is easy to apply (smooth not rough), is a light shade - useful as I have fair eyebrows - and has a brow brush on the other end. 
The down side to this one is it has to be sharpened, which I'm really not a fan of as most of the pencil ends up in the sharpener and it can never be perfected to how it comes when you originally buy it.

2. Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil
This one was bought in an emergency, as I had not realised I ran out of my previous one. It was the only eyebrow pencil close to my eyebrow colour in the entire shop. I personally do not like it, as it is too rough when applying and my eyebrows look fake. I got it in the colour Hazel which was the lightest colour, but was still far too dark. 





3. Collection Eyebrow Definer Pencil
I've never ever used a Collection product ever, but when I saw that this one didn't even need sharpened I had to have it. It is by far the best one I've tried yet and I'd recommend it to anyone. AND it was only £2.79!! I'd so recommend this, absolutely amazing, 







What eyebrow pencil do you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment