Tuesday 29 April 2014

Solait Tinted Bronzing Lotion

Trying to find a good fake tan that is reasonably priced was a challenge, but when I found this one I knew it was perfect.

I've tried a lot of different tans, but all I was really looking for is a non-wash off, non-streaky, dark but natural looking tan. And I've got all of these with Superdrug's 'Solait Tinted Bronzing Lotion'.

It comes in three different shades 'light', 'medium to dark' and 'dark. Personally I have quite fair skin but do use the 'medium to dark' and it is the perfect colour I need for a night out. Apply the tan the tight before and by morning you have a glowing tan, with only one coat required, with it still staying lovely after washing it off.

I often get asked which tan is used, and always recommend this tan to anyone who's looking to try something different that works amazingly. This is the tan you must try, and it is only £6.99. What is even better is Superdrug regularly have offers on these tanning products. This particular tan that I use is a cream based one, however you can get mousse, foam, shimmer effect, even wipes.

This is the best tan I have ever came across. Everyone needs this in their life!!

Have you tried this tan before? What tan do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment