Monday 21 April 2014

Primark Candles

Candles are my new obsession.

I took a trip to Primark and decided to buy a few candles to see what the fuss was about them. I never really got why people loved burning candles so much, but now I know. So I bought 2 candles, one a basic vanilla and another one watermelon.

They both smell absolutely amazing and they were so cheap I couldn't believe it. Well it was Primark. The vanilla one was just £1, and looks like it will last quite a long time. The smell is not too strong, yet is just right for you to be able to catch the unbelievable smell that it gives off. You would not think it was from Primark.

The watermelon one, is my favourite thing ever. I also have a current obsession with things with watermelons on it, purely because of Beyonce's song 'Drunk in Love'. So when I saw this candle I knew I had to have it. And it was only £1.50. Unfortunately, I do not have a photo of how it was when I bought it as I immediately started burning it. But basically, it was just a pink candle but had a watermelon on the top of it, and now most of the watermelon is gone. That is the only disappointing bit, the watermelon goes first. Luckily I do have a photo of it after it has been burnt, so you will get a rough idea on what it looks like.
I will definitely be going back to get more, as they had many different scents, and at that price you cannot complain.



2 comments: