Monday 28 April 2014

O.P.I 'Glitter' Nail Varnish Remover

I used to wear glitter nail varnish all the time, not as much anymore but still quite regularly. However, the biggest problem is getting it off. It is an absolute nightmare!!! Like wearing them would not be as bad if it was as simple to get off like normal nail varnish.
Then I came across what was named 'O.P.I Glitter Nail Varnish Remover' on ASOS and I thought my life was complete. I remember seeing it for £6 and thinking it was such a bargain, but now thinking about it £6 for nail varnish remover is kind of a joke. The actual name for it is O.P.I Expert Touch Nail Polish Remover for Glitter Nail Varnish. I have many O.P.I nail varnishes already, especially the Kardashian Kolor collection - being a big Kardashian fan - so thought it would be amazing.

After giving it a try I still do not know my final opinion on it. As when removing glitter nail varnish with this remover on cotton wool, it makes the cotton wool stick to your nail and then you can peel it off easily. However, I am unsure whether this is what it is meant to do or not. So if this is the purpose of it then I'd highly recommend it as it is a quicker method of getting glitter nail varnish off, as with other nail varnish removers I know I'm there forever trying to get it off.

I do only use this when taking off glitter nail varnish, as I use a cheaper alternative remover for normal varnishes.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I always find glitter nail polish so difficult to remove. Your blog is great and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    cococami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, your comment means a lot.
      Yeah course I will :)

      Delete