Thursday 24 April 2014

Co-ords, Co-ords

My favourite trend right now has to be co-ords. 

I mean 1. it's such an easy outfit to put together and 2. they look amazing

Missguided and Motel Rocks are so on point with their co-ord sets right now. So much so that I couldn't resist spending £35 for one at Motel Rocks. It was too amazing not to buy.

Top  - £9.99
Skirt - £14.99

Missguided have many different pastel coloured ones - another of my favourite trends at the moment - along with many others, from tops with either skirts, shorts or trousers. All perfect for spring/summer and very reasonably priced. Must have for summer holidays! Will definitely be purchasing a few after pay day! The one to the left will be my first purchase.




What the co-ord looks like on






Co-ord on the website
I already own a co-ord set from Motel Rocks, that I briefly mentioned above. I fell in love with this set as soon as I got an email from Motel making me aware that it was new in, but already out of stock. So when receiving the email to say it was back in stock I HAD to have it, there was no question. This product actually used the last of my money last month - that's how much it was worth it. It is known as the Motel Kimmy Skirt and Folly Crop Pack in Churches. It is shown as white and a dark grey on the website, however when it arrived it is actually lilac. But it doesn't bother me as it still looks amazing. Although, I would advise a better picture on the website, as this may annoy and upset people. The set is £35 together, however if you buy them separately the top is £18 and the skirt is £22.

I cannot wait to buy more sets for the summer. Do you like this trend? Which co-ords are on your wishlist or do you have already?

3 comments:

  1. ooh love that second playsuit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little $100 jewellery giveaway on my blog if you fancy a look! Click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i meant co-ord, no idea why i typed playsuit! haha

      Delete
  2. I love the co-ords that are going around at the moment, they're gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete