Friday 25 April 2014

Pastel and Black

Today has been such an emotional day. It was my last ever day at high school, and I already miss it. Knowing there's no going back... ever. Will never sit in there having lunch or chats with friends or have any sort of school get together. So sad, but I guess, that is life.

Anyway, back to the post. My friends and I took a trip to the cinema - highly recommend you go see 'the other woman' - and it was the perfect opportunity to wear my new top.





What I'm Wearing

Top - H&M £12.99
Jeans - ASOS Rivington in Black £28
Trainers - Nike Roshe Run (Junior) £40
Bracelets - Pandora and Michael Kors

These jeans are by far the best ones yet. They are so high-waisted and very comfortable, also available in all different colours. I would highly recommend the Rivington jean if looking on asos.
Also I absolutely adore my Roshe Runs. Thee comfiest shoe you will find. Perfect for running, the gym and casual wear, just how I am wearing them above.

This was a pretty poor post, but unfortunately I've not got tonnes of time. I also need to invest on a better way to take photos of myself instead of through the mirror. If you have any tips that would be great.




2 comments: